Massacre in Iran does not end – WORLD
“We are looking for solutions to the mandatory wearing of the hijab”
When asked about the mandatory hijab debate, Setayeshi stated that the matter should be decided by the legislature, the executive and the judiciary, and said, “The hijab debate has a history and we believe we should all protect our own values and be sensitive.” to these values. We are looking for solutions to the handkerchief problem.” During demonstrations on November 3 in the city of Kerets, Elborz province, a Besich militia member named Ruhulla Atsemyan was stabbed to death, 5 guards were injured, two of them seriously.Mesud Setayesi
Demonstrations and death sentences in Iran
A 22-year-old man was taken to hospital after being taken into custody by Irshad patrols, known as the “vice police”, in Tehran on September 13. Mahsa EminiThe death of the BC on September 16 led to protests against the country’s leadership. Commander of the Air Force of the Army of the Revolutionary Guards Brigadier General Emir Ali HajizadeIn his speech on November 29, he said that more than 300 people, including security forces, died during protests that have been going on in the country for about 2.5 months. On December 3, Iran’s Security Council announced that the total death toll had exceeded 200. On the other hand, the Norwegian-based Iranian Human Rights Institution (HRI) said in a report released on November 29 that 448 protesters were killed in street demonstrations following the death of Mahsa Emini by security forces. More than 60 guards were killed during the demonstrations, according to national media reports. A spokesman for the judiciary announced on 8 November that 1,024 people had been indicted in connection with the events that took place during the demonstrations. Turkey. Death sentences should be upheld by the Supreme Court. Head of the Judiciary Ghulam Hussein Muhsini Ejay, He announced that the sentences of some of the six men on death row had been upheld by the Supreme Court and they would soon be executed. According to Iran’s penal code, those who commit crimes such as “disturbing public order, wreaking havoc on the world and waging war against the state” are sentenced to death.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “I do not need to apologize to Algeria.” Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Ukraine wants to buy planes in the West after tanks. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Netherlands, England, Russia headlines and events
- 7 close-up portraits of ants that give you goosebumps
- News about cocaine on a ship from Brazil to Tekirdag. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Russian and US officials to meet in Istanbul
- Michelle Yeoh became the first queen of Chinese cinema in the history of the Oscars – WORLD
- News of the “Ministry of the Turks abroad” from the CHP. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
- Elon Musk lost a huge fortune in a year – WORLD
- The new leader of Southern Cyprus is ready to meet with the TRNC. Top news and events in EUROPE
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.