Market value of Beijing Stock Exchange approaches 200 billion yuan – WORLD
The market value of the Beijing Stock Exchange is approaching 200 billion yuanThe number of companies participating in the stock market has increased from 81 to 123, the total market value of these companies is approaching 200 billion yuan. In the first 3 quarters of the year, companies listed on the Beijing Stock Exchange generated a total income of 73 billion 207 million yuan, an annual increase of 33.25%. percent. The total dividend amount reached 2 billion 361 million yuan, benefiting investors 800,000. Investors are provided with better support to implement diversified trading tactics and risk management.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- $500 million sales from Morgan Stanley – WORLD
- The United States sent a nuclear submarine with guided missiles to the Middle East – MIR
- The energy crisis between Russia and the West continues! – WORLD
- LAST MINUTE | The nightmare of fake drinks has resurfaced! Death toll rises in Bursa
- Elon Musk: “I sleep in my office on Twitter.”
- Another reference to the nuclear war news from Moscow. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
- UN: News “Russian ammonia export to start soon.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
- The sign of the ground operation in northern Syria from Erdogan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Record order from France to Chinese shipbuilding company CSSC