Market value of Beijing Stock Exchange approaches 200 billion yuan – WORLD
The market value of the Beijing Stock Exchange is approaching 200 billion yuanThe number of companies participating in the stock market has increased from 81 to 123, the total market value of these companies is approaching 200 billion yuan. In the first 3 quarters of the year, companies listed on the Beijing Stock Exchange generated a total income of 73 billion 207 million yuan, an annual increase of 33.25%. percent. The total dividend amount reached 2 billion 361 million yuan, benefiting investors 800,000. Investors are provided with better support to implement diversified trading tactics and risk management.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News of intercontinental missile tests from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Why immigrant children outperform more than children born in the United States
- On this Election Day, millions of Americans will not be voting in English
- World record from a solar panel invented by a Chinese company – MIR
- Russian economy pays heavy losses from war – MIR
- Recession indicator in the US bond market reaches historic levels – WORLD
- Developed countries use child labor the most in the supply chain. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News Griner in prison in Mordovia, Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Tough PKK comment from Swedish Foreign Minister. Top news and events in EUROPE
- U.S. President Biden’s call for “lower oil prices” – WORLD