Magnitude 6.1 earthquake strikes Philippines – WORLD
Magnitude 6.1 earthquake strikes PhilippinesMagnitude 6.1 earthquake strikes southeastern PhilippinesThe Philippine Institute of Volcanic and Earthquake Science announced that it was recorded with a magnitude of 6.1 about 14 kilometers from the New Bataan area in the coastal city of Davao de Oro. It was stated that the earthquake was felt in several cities in the south, the earthquake occurred at a depth of 11 kilometers. No casualties or property were recorded as a result of the earthquake. The Philippines, one of the most seismically active countries in the world, is located in the Pacific Earthquake Belt, also known as the “Ring of Fire”.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Bakers in France appeal to State Council over high electricity bills – WORLD
- The response of NATO and the United States to Putin on the nuclear deal. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- Honor killing: young woman’s body found in suitcase!
- Biden hosts the NBA Champions Golden State Warriors at the White House – WORLD
- Goldman’s bear market warning for equities – WORLD
- News about new security assistance from the US in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The world population is estimated at more than 8 billion people. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, WEBTV news headlines and events
- Aid organizations have ceased their activities in Afghanistan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China’s call for dialogue news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “Putin is open to dialogue on Ukraine.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.