Magnitude 4.3 earthquake hits Mosul, Iraq – WORLD
4.3 magnitude earthquake in Mosul, Iraq.An earthquake of magnitude 4.3 hit Mosul, Iraq.The Disaster and Emergency Management Department (AFAD) Twitter account regarding the earthquake in Mosul says that the 4.3 magnitude earthquake that hit the Hamdaniya district of Mosul at 02:25 occurred at a depth of 15.27 km . Although it was felt in the cities as well, some houses were damaged, according to news published in local media.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Erdogan and Netanyahu spoke on the phone. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Turkey Confidence Index Announced
- Xi and Biden talked on the phone – WORLD
- Oil tankers are delayed in the Bosphorus Russia is concerned about the news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The woman who answered the question “Turkey” won the main prize!
- News about the threat of detention of anti-COVID protesters in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- THY has canceled some of its flights to Brussels due to strike news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Actually used foreign capital in China increased by 14.5% – WORLD
- Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD
- Governor of Shahin District and President Keskin in Cyprus
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.