Macron calls for increased production in Europe – WORLD
French President Emmanuel Macron issued a joint press statement ahead of a tête-à-tête meeting with Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson, which he received in Paris.At the meeting, Macron said they would discuss the Ukrainian-Russian war, energy, climate, industry, defense, European budgetary regulation and immigration, as well as the Swedish presidency of the European Union (EU), and promised to meet.Macron said that France supports the accession of these two countries to NATO as soon as possible. Expressing that they will also discuss the economic situation in Europe, the French President said that they will discuss the development of industries of European origin within the framework of the strategic independence of Europe and said: “We need a strategy , designed in Europe to be able to respond to the changing world and America’s fully legitimate and voluntary policies from its own perspective. We need to protect European industry, create more jobs, be more competitive and accelerate clean energy production by reducing our strategic dependency.”
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Zelensky submitted to parliament a decision to impose sanctions against Iran for 50 years – WORLD
- On January 22, civil flights grew by 3.6% – WORLD
- In Indonesia around the sun "ring of fire" annular solar eclipse
- Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu met with Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Bilström in Brussels. – WORLD
- Official 2022 inflation in Venezuela: 234 percent news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Cavusoglu: The European Union has shown serious solidarity at this difficult time. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- Deputy Minister resigned because of corruption!
- News about a Turkish youth shot dead in Paris. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Refusal of the Supreme Court of Sweden to extradite the Kenesh. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- WHO renames monkeypox virus – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.