LPG tank explosion: 1 dead
In Samarkand, 1 person died as a result of an explosion of an LPG cylinder while pouring oil.
The incident took place at a gas station in Samarkand, the capital of Uzbekistan. According to information and claims; While refueling, the car’s gas cylinder exploded. A fragment of a liquefied gas cylinder that exploded as a result of the explosion hit a 42-year-old officer who was trying to escape from the scene. The officer, who fell to the ground from the impact, was reported to have died.
On the other hand, the investigation of the groups involved in the incident is ongoing.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- A suspect in the Lockerbie bombing has been arrested in the United States. Latest UK headlines and events
- News about Putin’s ban on the sale of oil to countries with maximum prices. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- From the European Union of Turkish Journalists to RTÜK: we will not be silent! News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- An interesting proposal to fight the climate crisis: dimming the sun
- Rains in California have largely eliminated the risk of drought – WORLD
- Fed Beige Book Shows US Companies Expect ‘Low Growth’ Economy
- 6 signs that the job is fake
- News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Natural gas agreement between Qatar and China!
- Kılıçdaroğlu will hold a joint press conference with Rifkin. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, UK, headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.