Loser Businessman of 2022 Elon Musk News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
2022 has been a bad year for the richest businessmen in the world. According to the economic magazine Forbes, the loss of billionaires around the world in a year has reached 2 trillion dollars. Businessman Elon Musk, who bought the social network Twitter for $44 billion, lost the most from his fortune in the United States.
According to the economic magazine Forbes, the loss of the world’s richest businessmen, who increased their wealth in 2020 and 2021, is $2 trillion in 2022. The US billionaire fortune loss is about $660 billion.
Elon Musk, owner of electric car maker Tesla, rocket company SpaceX and social networking site Twitter in the US, is one of the richest people in 2022.
According to Forbes magazine, Musk’s fortune has decreased by $115 billion this year.
Tesla investors are unhappy with Musk’s attention to Twitter.
Elon Musk, who bought Twitter for $44 billion in October, sold $23 billion worth of Tesla shares to acquire the social media platform.
Tesla shares are down 70% since the beginning of the year. Those who invest in the stock of a company that continues to increase its profits are unhappy with Elon Musk’s recent focus on Twitter.
Musk remains the richest businessman in the US
Although Musk has lost the title of the richest man in the world to businessman Bernard Arnault, owner of the French fashion giant, he is still the richest businessman in the United States.
According to Forbes, Elon Musk’s net worth as of December 27 is $139 billion.
Elon Musk is not the only businessman to get rich in 2022. Amazon owner Jeff Bezos also lost $80 billion in one year, according to Forbes magazine. Bezos’ fortune exceeds $106 billion.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg also ranks second on the list with a $78 billion loss. Zuckerberg’s net worth is $42.7 billion.
Google co-founder Larry Page is ranked third on Forbes magazine’s list of the richest businessmen who have lost the most money. Page’s total losses in 2022 are roughly $40 billion.
According to the Forbes list, other wealthy businessmen who lost money in 2022 are as follows:
Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
Financial losses in 2022: $80 billion
Net Worth: $106.8 billion.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg
Financial loss in 2022: $78 billion
Net Worth: $42.7 billion.
Larry Page, founder and board member of Google
Financial losses in 2022: $40 billion.
Net Worth: $76.8 billion.
According to Forbes, in 2022 the list of new world billionaires has been replenished with new names. Among these names are Tom Ford, one of the leading brands in the fashion world, and Todd Boly, a businessman from the sports industry.
broadcast by Voice of America Elon Musk is the most losing businessman of 2022 in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News from Elon Musk, the most losing businessman of 2022, is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area Elon Musk is the most losing businessman of 2022 The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Attack on a mosque in Pakistan: 28 dead, 90 injured!
- Zelensky: “The most important task for all of us is to win this war” – MIR
- Guina power plant put into operation, which will generate electricity for 4 African countries – WORLD
- Russia spent 2.4 trillion rubles from reserves to cover budget deficit – MIR
- Cavusoglu’s response to allegations of “meeting Assad”: news article “No minister has met Assad”. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- Treasury Department enacts ‘extraordinary measures’ to keep debt limit from exceeding – WORLD
- News “180 Rohingya Muslims may have died at sea.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Venezuela resumes oil exports to America. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- An optimistic view of the performance of the Chinese economy in the new year from Davos – WORLD
- On the Edge in the USA! Why is the Sword Claw Movement disturbing?