Li Qiang becomes China’s new prime minister – WORLD
Li Qiang appointed as China’s new prime ministerLi Qiang was elected as the new Prime Minister of China at the 4th General Assembly of the 1st Annual Meeting of the 14th National People’s Congress (NPC) held this morning in Beijing, China’s capital.Li Qiang was elected as the new Prime Minister of China at the 4th session of the General Assembly of the 14th National People’s Assembly of China (NPC) held this morning in Beijing, the capital of China. Chinese President Xi Jinping, Chinese Prime Minister Li Qiang The Minister signed the presidential decree appointing him to the post
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Kyrgyzstan and China signed a contract for the construction of a small hydropower plant – MIR
- China is among the top ten most successful countries in the development of the Internet – WORLD
- RECAİ AKSU: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- OECD downgrades Turkey’s growth forecast – WORLD
- The agreement will be valid for 120 days. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- 10 facts about animals living in the Chernobyl zone
- How did China side with Russia in the war in Ukraine? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Free news with American basketball player Griner’s Barter Agreement. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- 12 effective ways to increase business efficiency
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.