Lavrov thanked China for its position on Ukraine – MIR
Lavrov thanked China for its position on UkraineRussian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov thanked China for its “balanced” position on the Ukrainian crisis.In a written statement, the Russian Foreign Ministry assessed Lavrov’s meeting with China’s Special Representative for Eurasian Affairs Li Hui in Moscow, he expressed gratitude for his position and praised Beijing’s readiness to play a positive role. in resolving the crisis. Pointing out that Lavrov criticized Ukraine and Western countries for creating obstacles to resolving the crisis, Lavrov reaffirmed Moscow’s commitment to finding a politico-diplomatic solution to the conflict. The statement noted that both officials expressed their readiness to further strengthen Russian-Chinese foreign policy cooperation.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Zelensky: The news “We’ll kill everyone.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- US court dismisses Khashoggi case Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL headlines and events
- More than 100 ships detained in the strait – MIR
- TikTok ban in UK and Scottish parliaments – WORLD
- What is a grand jury?
- Asian and European countries welcome Chinese tourists with special ceremonies – WORLD
- Congratulations from European countries to Finland, a member of NATO – MIR
- Minister Kirisci will have official contacts in Slovenia and Italy
- Austria expels four Russian diplomats. Last Minute Austria, Russia headlines and events
- YSK announced the number of votes cast abroad
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.