Kremlin: The news about the delivery of Leopard to Ukraine leaves its mark on German-Russian relations. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russian news, news headlines and events
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that if he sent a Leopard tank to Ukraine, it would negatively affect relations with Germany and said: “Such a delivery does not bode well for the future of Russian-German relations. Undoubtedly, this situation leaves an inevitable imprint on the future of relations. said.
Speaking to reporters in Moscow, Peskov assessed the possible shipment of tanks from Germany to Ukraine.
Noting that relations between Russia and Germany are currently at a very low level, Peskov said: “There are no specific negotiations with Germany, other EU countries or NATO.” used the phrase.
Emphasizing that the possible delivery of German tanks to Ukraine would still negatively affect relations, Peskov said: “Such a delivery does not bode well for the future of Russian-German relations. Undoubtedly, this situation leaves an inevitable imprint on the future of relations. said.
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, after meeting with German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius, said that Germany could soon approve the supply of Leopard tanks to Ukraine.
European allies such as Poland and Finland have also said they are ready to send these tanks to Ukraine and are waiting for Berlin’s approval.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News Green Energy Line from Azerbaijan to Europe. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Taiwan has extended compulsory military service to one year. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russian economy pays heavy losses from war – MIR
- News of Russia’s plan to increase the combat capability of the Armed Forces. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “The gap between the rich and the poor is widening.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Iraq stopped exporting oil! – Kent News Agency
- EU accuses Meta of violating competition rules
- China Development Forum 2023 to be held at full capacity – WORLD
- The oldest American city is still a mystery to many
- Finland officially became the 31st member of NATO. – WORLD