Knife attack at train station in Paris: 6 wounded. Last Minute France, England headlines and events
PARIS. An attacker with a knife wounded 6 people, including 1 policeman, at the Gare du Nord, one of the train stations in the center of Paris, the capital of France. The suspect was neutralized after the police opened fire.
The suspect’s life-threatening injuries are reported to be ongoing. The identity of the attacker and the reason for the attack have not yet been released.
Around 7:00 a.m. local time on Wednesday, a knife attacker who arrived at the North Station reportedly wounded six people, including a police officer.
It is noted that the injured policeman was a member of the border police group (PAF).
French Interior Minister Gerald Darmanin said he would go to the station where the attack took place.
“This morning at the North Station, the attacker wounded several people. He was quickly neutralized. I thank the police for the effective and courageous intervention,” Darmanin wrote on his social media account.
Gare Du Nord, which connects the northern suburbs of Paris to the city center, is also the starting point for EuroStar flights connecting England and France.
Three people died in an armed attack on the Ahmet Kay Kurdish Cultural Center in Paris on January 23, and the attack was determined to have been carried out by a 69-year-old French far-right opponent of immigrants and foreigners. .
broadcast by Voice of America Knife attack at train station in Paris: 6 injured in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News of a knife attack at a train station in Paris: 6 wounded are automatically published on our website, as they come from the Voice of America website. in this district Knife attack at train station in Paris: 6 injured The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News about the disappearance of a radioactive capsule in Australia. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Scandalous actions do not stop in Sweden!
- Goldman’s bear market warning for equities – WORLD
- Iran: news “The West has a finger in the protests.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What is a coca-cola flower? History, care and production
- News of the ‘cough and cold medicine shortage’ warning in the UK. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- The Taliban’s tough response to Prince Harry. Latest UK and Spanish news, headlines and events
- 7 important life lessons about money and finance
- The victory in Israel’s election strengthens religious Zionism
- Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD