Kayseri Europeans cooked and sold ravioli to earthquake victims. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
The European Union of Kayseri Residents offered ravioli they had prepared in favor of the victims of the earthquake at Cologne’s DITIB Central Mosque to be sold to the community coming out of Friday prayers.
At an event organized for the benefit of earthquake victims, DITIB Chairman Dr. Muharrem Kuzey, European Union Kayseriliers President Muzaffer Polat and DITIB board member Irfan Saral approached the pot and handed out the ravioli. While making a statement about the event, Polat said that they cannot remain silent about the earthquake in Turkey.
Polat said: “Today is the day when you need to overcome difficulties by helping each other. We had a meeting with DITIB, “How can we help our brothers during the earthquake, how can we heal their wounds.” We set out to cook manti, unique for our city. Proceeds from the sale of the ravioli will be donated to the “Turkey Earthquake Victim Relief Campaign” launched by DITIB to meet the needs of our earthquake victims. There was strong interest. We both suggested it and performed an act of kindness that touched hearts.”
Declaring that they have launched a cash aid campaign across Germany to heal the wounds after the earthquake, DITIB Chairman Dr. Muharrem Kuzey said that with the great help of philanthropists, our aid campaign has reached an amount of more than 25 million euros in cash aid, and the campaign continues.
The proceeds from the sale of dumplings 3 thousand euros were sent to the victims of the earthquake.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- This time the Koran was burned in Copenhagen News from Palu. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- News of the sudden resignation of the Prime Minister of New Zealand. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The opening of two additional border gates from Turkey is on the agenda of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Education ban for Taliban women! – Kent News Agency
- Minister of Economy of Ukraine Sviridenko spoke at the World Economic Forum: – WORLD
- China’s “Village of the Abyss” has undergone new changes – WORLD
- Confirmation of the offshore launch of China’s largest solid-propellant launch vehicle – MIR
- NATO and the EU have signed a Statement of “Strengthening Cooperation”. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Finally of age, Gen Z candidates are running for Congress
- Russia to simplify visa regime for 19 countries, including Turkey – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.