Johnson: The news that Putin threatened me with missiles. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Greece, headlines and events
Former British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Russian President Vladimir Putin threatened him with a “missile strike” on the eve of the Russian-Ukrainian war in February 2022.
The BBC documentary looked at Putin’s meetings with foreign leaders.
Details of the telephone conversation between Johnson and Putin were included in the documentary.
Johnson said he was threatened in February 2022 during a “very long” meeting with Putin after he warned Putin that their invasion of Ukraine would be an “absolute disaster”.
Noting that he had warned Putin that their invasion of Ukraine would lead to Western sanctions and that NATO would send additional troops to Russia’s borders, Johnson noted that Ukraine was trying to contain Putin’s military actions, saying that Ukraine would not join NATO “in the near future.” the future.” “.
Noting that Putin had threatened him with a “missile attack,” Johnson said: “At one point, he threatened me and said, ‘Boris, I don’t want to hurt you, but with this missile it only takes a minute.’ said.” used the phrase.
“But from his pleasant tone and indifference, I felt that he was ridiculing my attempts to negotiate,” Johnson said. shared his opinion.
On January 22, former British Prime Minister Johnson met with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv.
Johnson said he would support Ukraine in ending the ongoing war with Russia in 2023.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Bolsonaro: investigation launched – MIR
- The world’s largest floating windmill is made in China
- News of the leader of the Turkish alliance in England. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Despite the slowdown in the French economy, “permanent” news. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Mitsotakis requested balloons from King Charles’ news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Greece, headlines and events
- A plan to expand the Greek border wall is being discussed. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Rising tension in northern Kosovo. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Memorandum of Understanding between Turkey and Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- The EU calls on Iran to stop supporting Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Fuel price caps discontinued
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.