Jamshid Sharmahd Crisis between Germany and Iran. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, UK headlines and events
The German government has declared two diplomats from the Iranian embassy in Berlin “persona non grata”.
Explaining that Iran’s charge d’affaires was summoned to the ministry in response to the death sentence of Jamshid Sharmahd, a German citizen of Iranian descent imprisoned in Iran, and a verbal note was given, Foreign Minister Annalena Burbock said: “We informed her that we will not accept a serious violation of the rights of a German citizen.”
Announcing that they are calling on Iran to overturn Jamshid Sharmahd’s death sentence and ensure a fair and legal appeal process in line with the rule of law, Minister Burbock said: “In response, he declares two Iranian embassy staff persona non grata and takes a short time to leave Germany. We give,” he said. The strongest diplomatic measures are known as the summoning of the highest diplomatic head of the state to foreign affairs and the delivery of a note or the declaration of diplomats as “persona non grata” (persona non grata).
Sharmahd was accused of being the leader of a terrorist group
Jamshid Sharmahd was sentenced to death by the Tehran Revolutionary Court, where he was tried, on charges of “harming the world by planning and directing terrorist acts.”
Sharmahd is accused by the Tehran government of being the leader of a US-based anti-regime group known as the Tonder and the Council of the Kingdom of Iran. The Iranian government, which holds Sharmakh responsible for planning many of the attacks and sabotage, said that Sharmakhd, who is also a German citizen, was caught abroad and brought to the country in July 2020.
In a written statement issued by the Iranian Ministry of Intelligence at the time, the following expressions were used: “The instigator of the Tonder terrorist organization, which led the armed actions and sabotage operations in Iran from the United States, Jamshid Sharmahd was caught by the special services. Ministry of Intelligence.
It became known that 68-year-old Sharmed, who grew up in Germany, has been living in the US state of California since 2003. His family claimed that Sharmahd was “kidnapped” in the United Arab Emirates. News broke in the American media that in 2009 Iranian intelligence tried to kill Sharmahd in Los Angeles.
Ghazil Sharmehd, daughter of Jamshid Sharmahd, wrote an open letter to Foreign Minister Burbock before being sentenced to death. “We ask you to make urgent and important decisions so that the life of a 66-year-old German citizen is saved and his family is not saddened,” the letter says.
Sharmahd is known to be one of more than ten foreigners still detained in Iran. Among the detainees are citizens of the United States, Austria, Great Britain, France and other German countries.
Iranian sanctions against European MPs
Iran has decided to impose sanctions on a total of 23 politicians and 13 institutions from the European Union and the UK, including German MPs Roderich Kiesewetter and Renata Alt. The Tehran government justified its decision to impose sanctions on relevant institutions and individuals by “supporting terrorism and terrorist groups, inciting and instigating terrorist acts and violence against the Iranian people, interfering in Iran’s internal affairs, and spreading false and false information about Iran.” .”
broadcast by Voice of America Jamshid Sharmahd Crisis between Germany and Iran in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. News about the Jamshid Sharmahd crisis between Germany and Iran is automatically published on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this area Jamshid Sharmahd Crisis between Germany and Iran The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “It is clear that Finland and Sweden are ready for NATO.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Striking energy workers in France have become the ‘Robin Hood’ of households that have lost power
- China’s state budget revenues top 20 trillion yuan
- The crisis between China and the United States is growing! China will sue the US!
- ISIS claims to be attacking Taliban forces. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the reduction of natural gas prices in Europe by 5 times. Last Minute Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- Iranian brothers living in Sweden have been charged with spying for Russia.
- News from Sweden about tightening the law on terrorism. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The UK healthcare system is under a lot of pressure. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, health headlines and events
- Agricultural production in Venezuela increased by 40 percent. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.