Is a Sino-Japanese War Inevitable? China violates Japan’s territorial waters – WORLD
Is a Sino-Japanese War Inevitable? China violates Japanese territorial watersIt was reported that 2 ships of the Chinese coast guard were in the territorial waters of Japan for 3 days without a break. It was noted that vessels that entered the national territorial waters at 09:30 on December 22 approached Japanese fishing vessels in the area of the Taisho Islands. The ships sailed through the area until noon on 25 December. The breakthrough time for Chinese ships was 72 hours and 45 minutes. Ships belonging to China were reported to have been around the disputed Senkaku Islands in the East China Sea for 3 days. According to the 11th District Coast Guard Headquarters in Naha County, Okinawa Province, China It was noted that ships that entered the area of national territorial waters at 09:30 on December 22 approached Japanese fishing vessels near the Taisho Islands and sailed through the area until noon on December 25. The duration of the violation by the Chinese courts was 72 hours and 45 minutes. This period has attracted attention as the longest Chinese violation since the Japanese government bought the Senkaku Islands in 2012.disputed islandsIn the East China Sea, the archipelago, called “Senkaku” by Japan and “Diaoyu” by China, is made up of 5 islands and 3 rocks and has long been a source of sovereignty disputes.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- TikTok banned in UK – Kent News Agency
- Saudi Arabian company SABIC to produce polycarbonate at joint venture in China – WORLD
- China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
- When the quarantine was lifted, the Chinese rushed to foreign travel – WORLD
- Over 2,000 Chinese and Saudi businessmen gather in Riyadh – WORLD
- China breaks European patent filing record in 2022 – WORLD
- “Russia is preparing for a new attack.” Last minute headlines and events in AFRICA, GERMANY, France, England, Russia
- Attack on a mosque in Pakistan: 28 dead, 90 injured!
- News “Earthquake stopped the flow of humanitarian aid to Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russia: We will ensure our security from Finland’s NATO membership