Iraq stopped exporting oil! – Kent News Agency
According to an Iraqi oil ministry source, he said Turkey had notified Iraq in writing that it would comply with the decision made by the International Court of Arbitration. Another source with knowledge on the matter stated that 450,000 barrels per day were sent to Turkey via the Kirkuk-Ceyhan line, 75,000 barrels of which consisted of oil produced by the federal state of Iraq and 370,000 barrels of oil produced by the Kurdish regional government .
Another oil ministry official said, “A delegation (from the ministry) will soon visit Turkey and meet with the authorities to agree on a new mechanism for the export of oil produced in northern Iraq, in accordance with the decision of the arbitration.”
An official statement from the Ministry of Oil said that the continuation of oil exports through the Ceyhan terminal and the obligations of the Iraqi state oil company SOMO to other oil companies will be discussed at meetings to be held with the relevant authorities.
A knowledgeable source on the topic stated that, according to the arbitration award, Turkey was to pay about $1.5 billion to Iraq and that this penalty applies to the period 2014-2018.
On the other hand, no statements were made from the Turkish authorities in this regard.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Israel’s “judicial reform” crisis has brought thousands of Israelis to the streets – WORLD
- America’s smartest (and “stupidest”) presidents
- EU to ban deforestation products – WORLD
- Year-end missile test news from North Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The UK government has announced that it has no plans to raise wages by a double digit. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- An influenza epidemic has been officially declared in Belgium. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT headlines and events
- News “The gap between the rich and the poor is widening.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China to donate 200,000 euros for the security of nuclear facilities in Ukraine – MIR
- Japan and Germany will cooperate closely for economic security – WORLD
- Kuleba: Ukrainian F-16s will be the “best investment” in European security
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.