Iran’s allegation of London’s “destructive role in the protests”. Latest UK headlines and events
Iran’s foreign ministry said in a statement today that the arrests of UK-linked citizens demonstrate London’s “destructive role” in the recent protests in Iran.
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Nasser Kenani said, “Some countries, especially the country you mentioned, have played an unconstructive role in recent developments in Iran,” when a reporter asked about the arrest of seven UK-linked people in Tehran yesterday.
“Their role was completely subversive and provoked riots,” Kenani said.
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards announced yesterday that seven people, including those with dual citizenship, have been arrested in connection with anti-government protests that have rocked the country.
The British Foreign Office said it had asked the Iranian authorities for more information regarding the news of the arrest of dual Anglo-Iranian nationals.
Kenani said Tehran had informed governments about the detainees and informed them of their crimes.
The spokesman also said that “for humanitarian reasons” the detainees are allowed to communicate with their families during the Christmas holidays.
Tehran claims that the protests by Iranians from all walks of life, which escalated into a popular uprising and is one of the boldest challenges to the country’s clergy since the 1979 revolution, were orchestrated by xenophobes and spies.
Iran has also taken increasingly aggressive steps against dual citizens and has arrested dozens of people since the civil unrest began.
These moves provoked further international condemnation and further isolation of the Islamic Republic.
Human rights group GRANA said 507 protesters had been killed as of yesterday, 69 of them children; It was stated that 66 members of the security forces were also killed.
It is estimated that at least 18,500 protesters have been arrested in recent events.
Kenani said the cases of some of the detainees had been completed, while the cases of others were still under investigation.
broadcast by Voice of America Iran’s claim that “London is playing a destructive role in the protests” in the news houra-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. Iran’s claim that “London is playing a destructive role in the protests” is automatically posted on our website because it comes from the VOA website. in this area Iran’s claim that “London is playing a destructive role in the protests” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Knife attack at train station in Paris: 6 wounded. Last Minute France, England headlines and events
- News about the suspension of support for the Hungarian Foundation. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
- Poland wants to install a memorial to the victims of World War II in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- In the US, inflation data will be on the agenda – WORLD
- The veteran senator is third in line for president
- “Russia has postponed nuclear talks with the United States.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Cooperation Decision at the Saudi Arabia-China Summit – WORLD
- The world’s largest floating windmill is made in China
- More than 2,000 hectares of forest burned in Australia as a result of fires – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.