Iran: Westerners are not in a position to give advice on human rights to the Iranian people and government – Iran news
Tasnim News Agency- Spokesman for the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Nasser Kanani, in response to the adoption of the resolution on the human rights situation in the Islamic Republic of Iran in the Third Committee of the United Nations, suggested that Canada introduce this resolution with the support of some Western countries and Arab countries. They are based on unsubstantiated allegations, misinformation and unsubstantiated generalizations. He basically rejected such non-constructive measures, pointing out that there was no legal basis for the action. The Iranian official said that such positions “will not help improve the human rights situation at the global level, but will only lead to continued resorting to negative profiling and political labeling against independent countries.” He said.
Referring to efforts by Western countries to pursue Iran-hatred and Iran-defamation project, the State Department spokesperson said: “These countries with a long history of systematic human rights violations are in a position they should not concede.” Human Rights Advice to the Government and the Iranian people.”
A spokesman for the diplomatic arm also denounced the actions of the Canadian government and the other founders of this decision, describing it as unilateral and unrealistic, stressing that it is a clear example of the misuse of human rights concepts and values to achieve short-term political goals.
Al-Kinani added: “The Islamic Republic of Iran is a system based on religious democracy, and it has always been very serious about promoting human rights and fulfilling its international obligations, and is ready for discussion and cooperation on the basis of sublime principles to improve the position of humanity. Promote human rights and really wants to be in a constructive relationship with all Legitimate international mechanisms, with countries interested in protecting them, away from political purposes, within the framework of mutual respect, equality, justice and fairness.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- World record from a solar panel invented by a Chinese company – MIR
- Why immigrant children outperform more than children born in the United States
- Nomura: 3 countries at risk of currency crisis – WORLD
- News of Paul Whelan, who was detained in Russia, contacted his family. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The EU has agreed on a maximum price for Russian oil of $60. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Sharp decline in JPMorgan global bond supply outlook – WORLD
- News of the urgent meeting of NATO ambassadors. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS headlines and events
- Bashar al-Assad: “We are waiting for action!” – Kent News Agency
- Governor of Shahin District and President Keskin in Cyprus