Iran Announces Development of New Ballistic Missile Last Minute News Headlines and Events
The Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps said in a statement that a new missile with a range of 1,650 km is being developed. This was stated by the Air Force Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Emirali Hajizade.
“Our missiles with a range of 1,650 km have been added to the existing munitions of the Islamic Republic of Iran,” Hajizadeh told Iranian state television. Television news also carried images of new missiles called Paveh.
Hajizadeh also said in a statement that Iran’s missile strikes on US bases in Iraq after the death of Iranian army commander Qassem Soleimani in 2020 were not aimed at killing “poor soldiers” there.
“We want to kill Trump, God willing. We want to kill former Secretary of State Pompeo. In addition, the commanders who ordered the assassination of Soleimani must also be killed.”
In their statements, Iranian administrators often use language relating to revenge for former commander Qasem Soleimani, who was killed in the course of the US operation.
Despite active opposition from the United States and European countries, Iran continues to expand its ballistic missile program. Tehran’s administration says the missile program in question is not for attack, but for self-defense.
On the other hand, there are concerns about Iran’s military support for Russia in the war in Ukraine. Before the war in Ukraine, Iran announced that it had handed over its drones to Russia. Russia is also known to use these armed drones for power plants and urban infrastructure in Ukraine.
In November, the Pentagon and the US Department of Defense said that Iran may have developed a hypersonic missile based on Hajizade’s claims.
broadcast by Voice of America Iran announces development of new ballistic missile in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news that Iran has announced the development of a new ballistic missile is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the VOA website. in this area Iran announces development of new ballistic missile The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- EU Advice to China Not Tested Mandatory News. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Spain headlines and events
- The Greek Foreign Minister did not get off the plane in Tripoli. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- “Two meetings had a big impact on the world” – WORLD
- Prominent American sports reporter dies in the line of duty in Qatar – WORLD
- Cryptocurrency crisis may affect Venezuelans. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- On the Edge in the USA! Why is the Sword Claw Movement disturbing?
- News about the university ban on Taliban women. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, POLITICS headlines and events
- US President Biden: ‘I look forward to working with Prime Minister Netanyahu’
- UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
- Annual turnover of Xinjiang – WORLD – World Magazine of Economics
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.