Invitation of 950 thousand buyers from different countries to the 133rd Canton Fair – WORLD
Inviting 950,000 international buyers to the 133rd Canton FairThe 133rd China Import and Export Fair, also known as the Canton Fair, kicks off on April 15.Chu Shijia, chairman of the China Foreign Trade Center (CFTC), noted that the Canton Fair is of great importance as a large-scale international economic and commercial event that will be held after the easing of anti-epidemic measures in China. So far, 40,000 enterprises have applied to participate. Chu Shijia said that organizers have invited 950,000 foreign buyers, 177 global partners and 244 trade institutions of embassies and consulates to the fair.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Storm and landslide warning in California, USA – WORLD
- Janik presented his global brand at exhibitions in Germany – WORLD
- News “Chinese President Xi will visit Russia.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
- Rescue work is underway on the warship Novosti. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China launched Earth remote sensing satellite – MIR
- Twitter has blocked the accounts of many journalists, including a Voice of America correspondent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- The EU announces the 9th package of sanctions against Russia. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Study: 22 percent of children worldwide have signs of an eating disorder
- Yerevan’s reaction to the food shortage in Nagorno-Karabakh. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Giant interest rate hike in Argentina – WORLD