Investor confidence in Germany exceeded expectations – WORLD
The ZEW index, which shows German investor trends regarding the outlook for the German economy, beat expectations and rose to -36.7 in November. ‘Economists had predicted the data would rise to -50. The institute said in a statement: “The ZEW index also rose in November, and this is primarily due to the hope that inflation will fall soon.” in October -59.2. The German index of current conditions, which is a separate indicator of the current state of the German economy, also rose from -72.2 to -64.5. Economists had forecast this figure at -68.4.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Can Iran become a point of contact in Turkish-Israeli relations? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Russia is stepping up attacks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Zelensky: The news “We’ll kill everyone.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- This year, 47 tons of drugs have been seized in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- ECB/Guindos: banking turmoil overshadows interest rate policy – WORLD
- Wanted for 30 years, the Italian mafia boss is arrested. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Armed attack on a Kurdish cultural center in Paris: 3 dead news. Top news and events in EUROPE
- Xi meets with Emir of Qatar – WORLD
- How many voters abroad voted?
- China-Laos railway transported 8.5 million passengers in a year – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.