International Markets Ireland’s central bank governor Makhlouf said the ECB is supporting a similar key rate hike at the next two meetings, by the same amount as last month’s 50 basis point hike. Irish Central Bank Governor Makhlouf said the ECB is supporting a similar rate hike at the next two meetings, by an amount similar to last month’s 50 basis point hike. “We must continue to raise the stakes at our meeting next week and at our meeting in March, in a move similar to the decisions we made in December,” Makhlouf said in a statement. Highlighted as an important topic of the day is the growth data to be announced today in the US. Analysts are expecting a 2.6% annual growth in the fourth quarter, after rising 3.2% in the third quarter. Analyst estimates of 2.6% also indicate that the economy has lost momentum at the end of 2022. The latest retail sales data and data on the decline in industrial production also confirm this point of view. GDP may weaken in the coming quarters as the Fed’s aggressive rate hike policy dampens demand. Given these developments, fears of a recession in global markets could increase the demand for asylum. On the other hand, jobless claims, durable goods orders, and new home sales data can also be tracked as core data throughout the day.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Saudi Arabia: Our investment in Iran can be realized quickly – WORLD
- Donald Trump’s Daughter Marries a Billionaire!
- LNG Membrane Tanks Paving the Way for Clean Energy Conversion – WORLD
- Amazon is laying off 18,000 employees. Last Minute France, England, Spain headlines and events
- Iran’s nuclear statement: US response is ‘constructive’ – WORLD
- China’s first sea-crossing high-speed train line enters testing phase – WORLD
- Amnesty: News article “Russia silences journalists with pressure.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- News “In China, 80 percent of the population is infected.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of Turkey’s harsh reaction to the burning of the Holy Quran by right-wing extremist Paludan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- How whales fight global warming
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.