International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
international marketsIn China, whose economic growth has slowed due to the zero covid policy and has been the scene of protests, the last pandemic restriction has been lifted and the country’s borders have been opened.In China, whose economic growth has slowed due to the zero covid policy and has been the scene of protests, the last pandemic restriction has been lifted and the country’s borders have been opened. According to a statement made yesterday by China’s National Health Commission, passengers arriving in the country will not need to be quarantined for 8 days from Jan. 8. The direction of global markets this morning is determined by China’s lifting of quarantine measures for arriving passengers and a winter storm in the US. The US dollar and the Japanese yen are falling after the lifting of restrictive measures by China reduced the demand for asylum. Oil prices are rising due to the lifting of measures to combat coronavirus in China and low temperatures in the US, which caused the closure of refineries. Most stock markets were closed yesterday due to the Christmas holidays. All US markets and most European markets did not trade yesterday. Today, after China lifted lockdown obligations, travel and consumer-focused stocks traded on Asian stock exchanges stood out with a mixed outlook, while U.S. futures have a positive outlook. European markets are also dominated by mixed forecasts, with continued reports from the European Central Bank about a tight monetary policy. Member of the Board of the European Central Bank Isabelle SchnabelAccording to , he stated that in order to reduce inflation to target levels, interest rates should be increased to the restrictive zones. Schnabel stated that they cannot yet say the net interest level for the restrictive zone, and that this rate means above the neutral interest rate. ECB members recently reported a higher final interest rate than expected by the market. Last week, ECB Vice President Luis de Guindos also said that the tight monetary stance could be maintained for some time.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- China’s solar panel exports top $51 billion with 80 percent growth – WORLD
- Flights from Turkey to Armenia are prohibited! – Kent News Agency
- We did not become the managing partner of the Gokhan Dogru office: “Digital entrepreneurs are focusing on the Netherlands” – WORLD
- Musk announced that the US wants to close 250 thousand accounts – WORLD
- Russia is trying to solve the problem of the Lachin corridor. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Amnesty: News article “Russia silences journalists with pressure.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Belgium has analyzed the sewage of aircraft from China for the presence of Covid-19. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Aircraft carrier major in the 1990s – MIR
- 7.2 News about an earthquake of magnitude in Tajikistan. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Actually used foreign capital in China increased by 14.5% – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.