International Index Report – WORLD
International Index ReportEuropean stock markets closed mixed yesterday. In Germany, the DAX 30 index fell -0.50% to 13,925.60 points, in France the CAC 40 index fell -0.61% to 6,510.49 points, and in the UK the FTSE 100 index added 0.32% to 7,497.19 points, an increase in points.European stock markets closed mixed yesterday. In Germany, the DAX 30 index fell -0.50% to 13,925.60 points, in France the CAC 40 index fell -0.61% to 6,510.49 points, and in the UK the FTSE 100 index added 0.32% to 7,497.19 points. calm in the Eurozone yesterday. There is no significant data flow today. US stock markets closed yesterday with sales. The Dow Jones fell 1.10% to 32,875.71, the S&P500 fell 1.21% to 3,783 and the Nasdaq closed at 10,213.29 with a 1.35% loss. While the number of cases rising with China’s easing of coronavirus lockdown puts pressure on stock markets, it has been reported that Italy will make coronavirus testing mandatory for passengers from China after Italy in the face of rising numbers despite a 4.0 decline %, the Richmond manufacturing index rose to 1 point, exceeding expectations. After 8 months, the data became positive for the first time. We see a partial recovery in the US manufacturing sector. -Today, weekly US jobless claims are expected to reach 225,000, with weekly crude oil inventories to be announced by the Energy Information Administration. Weekly crude oil inventories are expected to fall by 1.2 million barrels. In fact, the rise in US 10-year bond yields is remarkable in a market where volumes have shrunk significantly due to New Year’s week. While the interest rate on 10-year US bonds rose from 3.50% to 3.85%, the market, especially the dollar index, has not yet reacted to this situation, which tells us that this week will be calm, but after the release of data on employment, especially in the non-farm sector, which will be announced in the first week of the year, the dollar will decline, indicating that it may sharply increase its value in the world market. In this case, sales expectations in the stock markets are intensified. However, as we always say, we will continue to stick to technical levels. DAX: From a technical standpoint, the selling pressure in the index is strong. Until the level of 14,341 is broken, this pressure from sellers may continue. If this level is broken, repeated purchases are possible, if 14.028 is broken above, growth to 14.122 and then to 14,227 is possible. Below, below the support of 13,926, decreases to 13,845 are possible, and then to the support of 13,764. DOW JONES: From a technical point of view, selling in the index The pressure is strong. This selling pressure may continue until the level of 34.059 is broken. If this level is broken, purchases may again come to the fore, if the level of 33.150 is broken above, an increase to 33,317 is possible, and then to 33,568. On the other hand, below the support of 32,995, decreases to 32,875 are possible. and then support at the level of 32,688 SP500: From a technical standpoint, there could be pressure from the index’s sellers. This pressure from the sellers can continue until the level of 3983 is broken. When this level is broken, repeated purchases may come to the fore, if it is broken above the level of 3815, growth to the level of 3840 is possible, and then to the level of 3875. Below the support of 3804 drops to 3784 support and then 3760 support are possible. NASDAQ: From a technical point of view, selling pressure in the index is strong. This pressure from sellers can continue until the level of 11603 is broken. When this level is broken, purchases may again come to the fore, if the level of 10890 is broken above, a rise first to 10996 and then to 11185 is possible. Below support 10 759, support at 10693 may first fall, and then at 10610.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- RECAİ AKSU: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- News about Kim’s order to expand nuclear weapons. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Will the period of assistance to Syria be extended? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Today launched the first freight train China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan – WORLD
- Investor confidence in Germany exceeded expectations – WORLD
- First harvest Yubari melons sold in Japan for 3.5 million yen – WORLD
- China’s “Village of the Abyss” has undergone new changes – WORLD
- UN: Israel and Lebanon do not want war
- Why did affirmative action start and what happens if it goes too far
- The Council of Europe hosted a bazaar for the victims of the earthquake in Turkey – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.