International Index Report – WORLD
International Index ReportEuropean stock markets closed the first day of the new year with growth, with the exception of England.European stock markets closed the first day of the new year with growth, with the exception of England. In Germany, the DAX 30 index rose 1.05% to 14,069.26 points, in France the CAC 40 index rose 1.87% to 6,594.57 points, and in the UK the FTSE 100 index fell 0.81% to 7 451.74 points. which is one of the leading indicators of growth in the Eurozone, realized yesterday at the level of 47.8 points, as expected, while the decline in the manufacturing sector of the region moved into the 6th month. This indicates that Q4 growth data will turn negative and recessionary pressures could come to the fore in stock markets. – European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde said in a speech that wages in the eurozone are already growing faster than they thought, while these wage increases are already high. Lagarda said that wage increases could keep inflation higher than expected and argued that it should not let inflationary expectations get out of control. European Central Bank member and Bundesbank President Joachim Nagel, on the other hand, said the ECB is in order to curb inflationary expectations in the Eurozone. Stressing that monetary policy must continue to tighten, he said they do not see any wage-price spiral in the Eurozone at the moment and that there is no feeling that inflation will increase further due to current wage agreements. .- While the CPI to be announced in Germany today in the Eurozone is expected to fall by -0.4% m/m, the CPI is expected to fall from 10.0% to 9.0% y/y. Germany’s employment change is forecast to be announced by 15,000. -US stock markets were closed yesterday due to New Year’s Eve. -US data flow was calm yesterday. -Today, while manufacturing PMI data is expected to be 46.2 announced, one of the leading U.S. growth figures, the data is the first since July 2022. The yield of 10-year US bonds at the beginning of the year did not change and traded at the level of the image prevailing in the dollar index. The market did not react in any way to the growth of US 10-years last week. This week, future data on US employment and wages, especially in the nonfarm sector, will determine the direction of global stock markets, but the US 10-year and dollar indices may come out this year in the same way as last year. Expected wage growth and a strong labor market support our view. Good data can certainly create a selling element in global stock markets. However, we will continue to stick to the technical levels.DAX: From a technical standpoint, the selling pressure in the index is strong. Until 14,285 is broken, this selling pressure may continue. If this level is broken, purchases may again come to the fore, if 14.130 is broken higher, an increase to 14,227 and then 14,285 is possible. On the other hand, below the support of 14.030, decreases to 13,909 are possible, and then support 13,762. . DOW JONES: From a technical standpoint, there is strong selling pressure in the index. This pressure from sellers may continue until the level of 33853 is broken. If this level is broken, buys may come out again, if 33.550 is broken above, an increase to 33.657 is possible, and then to 33.853. 32,750 support. SP500 From a technical point of view, the selling pressure in the index is strong. This pressure from sellers may continue until the level of 33853 is broken. When this level is broken, purchases may again come to the fore, if the level of 33.550 is broken above, growth to the level of 33657 is possible, and then to the level of 33853. On the other hand, below 33,179 support, downsides to 33,000 and then 32,750 support are possible. NASDAQ Technically speaking, selling pressure in the index is strong. Until the level of 3947 is broken, this pressure from sellers may continue. If this level is broken, purchases may again come to the fore, if the level of 3900 is broken above, growth to 3919 is possible, and then to 3947. On the other hand, below support 3851, decreases to 3821 are possible and then support 3791.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The yes to bull versus no to bullfight debate is escalating in Spain. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Spain, TOURISM headlines and events
- EU: We are ready to provide all kinds of support to China, including the Covid-19 vaccine. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands headlines and events
- Russian and US officials to meet in Istanbul
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu’s reaction to Greece: “The wind sows a storm” news. Last Minute Russia, Greece news headlines and events
- Died Ukrainian Minister Anatolyevich
- Asian Stock Markets in Holiday Mood – WORLD
- Iran: Westerners are not in a position to give advice on human rights to the Iranian people and government – Iran news
- News “Supports Tripoli Energy Deal”. Last minute Greece news headlines and events
- THY has canceled some of its flights to Brussels due to strike news. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News about regular resignations in Ukraine. Last Minute Spain, Russia news headlines and events