Instant retail sales to exceed 1 trillion yuan in China
Instant retail sales in China will exceed 1 trillion yuanThe China Chain Store Association (CCFA) has released the 2022 China Instant Retail Development Report.The China Chain Store Association (CCFA) has released the 2022 China Instant Retail Development Report. The report predicts that the instant retail market will exceed 1 trillion yuan by 2026. Between 2020 and 2021, the annual growth rate of the Chinese instant retail market has remained at 80 to 100 percent and will continue to grow at a high rate in the coming years. was recorded. The instant retail market is said to exceed 1 trillion yuan by the end of 2026. Instant retail lead times, from online ordering by consumers to product delivery to consumers, are typically managed within an hour, and in most cases delivery can be completed within 30 minutes. In addition, the instant retail service radius is usually 3-5 kilometers.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Former FBI officer charged with violating sanctions. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Article “Suspect confesses to xenophobia”. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Sanctions against the heads of Iranian companies from the United States. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Forest fires claim lives in Chile. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- The Swedish Ambassador was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs because of the protest. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Twitter Blue Tick Sale Stopped!
- “We will become a member of NATO even if Sweden’s approval is delayed.” Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- The world’s largest floating windmill is made in China
- There are many reasons! Why do woodpeckers peck at tree trunks?
- Assistance continues to the Turks in Europe affected by the earthquake. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.