Instant retail sales to exceed 1 trillion yuan in China
Instant retail sales in China will exceed 1 trillion yuanThe China Chain Store Association (CCFA) has released the 2022 China Instant Retail Development Report.The China Chain Store Association (CCFA) has released the 2022 China Instant Retail Development Report. The report predicts that the instant retail market will exceed 1 trillion yuan by 2026. Between 2020 and 2021, the annual growth rate of the Chinese instant retail market has remained at 80 to 100 percent and will continue to grow at a high rate in the coming years. was recorded. The instant retail market is said to exceed 1 trillion yuan by the end of 2026. Instant retail lead times, from online ordering by consumers to product delivery to consumers, are typically managed within an hour, and in most cases delivery can be completed within 30 minutes. In addition, the instant retail service radius is usually 3-5 kilometers.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: We must not underestimate Russia. Last minute EUROPE, Austria, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, POLITICS, Greece news headlines and events
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- UK not seeking Swiss-style deal with EU
- UK faces worst production drop since pandemic – WORLD
- Twitter expects a sharp drop in revenue – WORLD
- 800 flights canceled due to strike
- What is inappropriate multitasking? What is the harm?
- 9 things you should know about sea urchins and exciting underwater life
- Volatility in global markets may persist – WORLD
- Musk exposes former administration’s censorship policies – WORLD