Inflation in the Eurozone in January amounted to 8.6 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
The European Statistical Office (Eurostat) has published final data on inflation in the European Union (EU) and the Eurozone for January.
Accordingly, annual inflation in the euro area, which was 9.2 percent in December, was 8.6 percent in January.
In preliminary Eurozone data, January inflation was announced at 8.5 percent. In the final data, inflation in the euro area was revised upwards.
Inflation in the Eurozone fell by 0.2 percent in January compared to the previous month.
Inflation in the EU, which was 10.4 in December, was 10 percent in January.
Inflation was 5.1 percent in the eurozone and 5.6 percent in the EU in January last year.
Food, alcohol and tobacco accounted for 2.94 percent of inflation in the euro area, 2.17 percent for energy, 1.8 percent for services and 1.73 percent for non-energy manufactured goods.
Annual inflation was 26.2% in Hungary, 21.4% in Latvia, 19.1% in the Czech Republic, 18.6% in Estonia, 18.5% in Lithuania, 15% in Poland in January.9, 15.1 % in Slovakia, 14.1% in Bulgaria, 13.4% in Romania, 12.5 percent in Croatia, 11.5 percent in Austria, 10.7 percent in Italy.
Thus, inflation was measured in double digits in 12 EU member states.
The indicated inflation is 9.9% in Slovenia, 9.6% in Sweden, 9.2% in Germany, 8.6% in Portugal, 8.4% in the Netherlands and Denmark, 8.4% in Finland, 7.9 % in Ireland, 7.5% in Belgium, 7.4%. in Greece, 7.3 percent in Greece, 7 percent in France, 6.8 percent in Malta and Cyprus, 5.9 percent in Spain and 5.8 percent in Luxembourg.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The US has placed 36 Chinese tech companies on its sanctions list. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- How do new positions in business life affect employees?
- 12 historical artifacts seized in the US returned to Turkish authorities with solemn ceremony in New York – WORLD
- News about regular resignations in Ukraine. Last Minute Spain, Russia news headlines and events
- News of the meeting between Biden and Xi before the G20 summit. Last Minute AFRICA, EUROPE, France, CURRENT, UK, Spain, Russia headlines and events
- Putin ordered a truce in connection with the Orthodox Christmas. Ukraine refuses news. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- News “Thousands of children at risk in Turkey and Syria.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Medvedev’s sharp response to the US embassy video. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Air pollution news from the European Environment Agency. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- The 28th Ibero-American Summit kicked off in the Dominican Republic – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.