Inflation in Japan is at its peak in recent years
Inflation in Japan rose from 4% to 4.3%, the highest level in 41 years.
In Japan, the core consumer price index rose to 4.2% in January. This was the highest annual increase since September 1981. Core inflation, which covers energy but excludes fresh food prices, was announced in December at 4 percent. Thus, core inflation has exceeded the Bank of Japan’s target of 2 percent for 9 consecutive months since January.
On the other hand, headline inflation in January was 4.3 percent year on year.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Riyadh will use uranium for a nuclear power plant. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- G20 final declaration: Central banks determined to achieve price stability – WORLD
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Multinational companies express confidence in China – WORLD
- Yellen Cryptocurrency Inflation and Valuation – WORLD
- Elon Musk’s Appeal to the Fed’s Interest Rate – WORLD
- People call for evacuation in flood-hit Burketown in northwest Australia – WORLD
- German foreign policy will become “feminist”. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Spain headlines and events
- First death from COVID in 6 months in China – WORLD
- The world of cinema meets the Berlin news. Last Minute BERLIN, Russia news headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.