Indonesia joins RCEP countries – WORLD
Indonesia joins RCEP countriesAccording to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (RCEP) has officially entered into force in Indonesia. Thus, China has reached mutual agreement with 13 of the 14 other RCEP countries.With the official entry into force of the RCEP in Indonesia, a new motivation for the integration and growth of the regional economy will be created, and cooperation and development in the regional industry and supply chains will be accelerated. It became known that the customs tariff began to apply
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of the African summit in Washington. Last Minute AFRICA, Russia headlines and events
- Detained wife of former Scottish Prime Minister Sturgeon released – WORLD
- EUROPEAN UNION PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION – WORLD
- The US and Japan are strengthening their alliance against China. Last Minute ASIA, UK headlines and events
- 6 taikonauts determined to be sent into space by China this year – WORLD
- News from NATO to Russia START Agreement Alert. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News of a rocket attack on a TAF base in Northern Iraq. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Kuleba: Ukrainian F-16s will be the “best investment” in European security
- RECAİ AKSU: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.