Indonesia joins RCEP countries – WORLD
Indonesia joins RCEP countriesAccording to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (RCEP) has officially entered into force in Indonesia. Thus, China has reached mutual agreement with 13 of the 14 other RCEP countries.With the official entry into force of the RCEP in Indonesia, a new motivation for the integration and growth of the regional economy will be created, and cooperation and development in the regional industry and supply chains will be accelerated. It became known that the customs tariff began to apply
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- USA: “We support changing the structure of the UN Security Council.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- PACE’s reaction to Imamoglu’s decision. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, POLITICS, TURKEY headlines and events
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- News “Negotiations with Turkey should be based on the end of the occupation.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The world population is over 8 billion. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Currency crisis warning for seven countries: Turkey among them – WORLD
- The EU calls on Iran to stop supporting Russia. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Another person executed in Iranian news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Less connected people are more likely to get a job
- Finland wants to become a NATO member at the same time as Sweden. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events