Indian Airlines orders 250 Airbus passenger jets to meet growing demand – WORLD
Indian Airlines orders 250 Airbus passenger jets to meet growing demand– The agreement with European aircraft manufacturer Airbus is said to be one of the largest aircraft purchase agreements in the history of commercial aviation.Natarajan Chandrasekaran, chairman of Tata Sons, owner of Indian Airlines, said they had reached an agreement with Airbus to purchase 40 A350 wide-body aircraft and 210 A320neo narrow-body aircraft. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron held a video conference on the aircraft purchase agreement. Although Airbus did not provide information on the financial terms of the tens of billions of dollars deal, the company’s CEO Fori said the size of the deal was due to an aviation agreement with India. French President Macron noted that “this is an important milestone in the friendly relations between the two countries.” Indian President Modi said that his country will have the third largest market in the global aviation sector; He said it would require 2,500 aircraft. Toulouse, located in southwestern France, is known as the largest aviation hub in Europe and is home to Airbus’ largest facilities as well as the company’s headquarters. at the beginning of 2022 was bought.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Will Erdogan and Meloni be able to find a common language? News. Last Minute AFRICA, France, Greece headlines and events
- All Volkswagen assets in Russia are frozen – MIR
- 52 million 713 thousand people traveled in China during the New Year holidays – WORLD
- A busy night in Paris – WORLD
- TikTok ban in UK and Scottish parliaments – WORLD
- News “Turkey is not among the most risky countries.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Installed electricity capacity in China increased by 8.5% – WORLD
- Alleged audio recording of Zawahiri’s al-Qaeda. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Johnson: Putin threatened me with a missile attack before the war in Ukraine
- Dry winter season in Lebanon worries experts – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.