In France, the court ruled that the state must pay compensation to a man who lost an eye as a result of police intervention – WORLD
In France, a court ordered the state to pay compensation to a man who lost an eye as a result of police intervention.In France, a court ordered the state to pay a €105,350 fine to former cameraman Joachim Gatti, who lost an eye in an explosive device placed by police on a demonstration.According to French press reports, the Administrative Court of Montreuil ruled in the case of Gatti, who lost his sight due to a plastic explosive thrown by the police in Paris in July 2009. Stating that police interference caused Gatti to become a cameraman and unable to practice any profession professionally, a judge of the French state sentenced him to pay a fine of 105 thousand 350 euros, he was sentenced to imprisonment and refusal to carry weapons for 2 years.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Strong warning news from North Korea to the US and South Korea. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- What is a job change? 10 Things to Consider for Those Considering Changing Jobs During Certain Periods
- News “Turkey is not among the most risky countries.” News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Minister Mush maintains contact with Venezuelan news. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “The war in Ukraine will slow down in winter.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The international badminton tournament in Portugal has ended – WORLD
- After 7 years, Iran and Saudi Arabia agreed again!
- ATGB: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Tonight the world population will exceed 8 billion!
- News from China and the EU COVID department. Last Minute GERMANY, Austria, France, England, Spain headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.