In China, the number of cases fell slightly – WORLD
The number of new cases per day due to the COVID-19 epidemic in China dropped to 37,828 yesterday. 38,645 cases were detected the day before.According to China’s National Health Commission, 4,288 cases identified on November 29 had symptoms, while 3,624 cases had symptoms the day before. the number of symptomatic cases in Shanghai 11 was 541 in Guangzhou and 164 in Chongqing.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News Netanyahu is the sixth time Prime Minister of Israel. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Minister of Tourism of Bulgaria Dimitrov: Turkey is our priority partner in the field of tourism. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- In 2021, the number of air passengers in the EU increased by 35 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- 63 Russian soldiers died
- The UK healthcare system is under a lot of pressure. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, health headlines and events
- The EU has agreed on a maximum price for Russian oil of $60. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- U.S. call for continued trilateral consensus talks. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China COVID-19 alert: lockdown is back – WORLD
- Two news about the investigation from the French judiciary to Macron. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- More nuclear scare news from Russia. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events