In 52 schools, 2,000 students were poisoned!
The number of female students poisoned in Iran has exceeded 2,000.
Although cases of poisoning in Iran were first recorded in November, the number of poisoned students in 52 schools has now exceeded 2,000. The treatment of female students who have learned about poisoning with harmful gas continues in the hospitals from where they were taken.
While complaints such as nausea, shortness of breath, weakness and dizziness have been reported in cases of poisoning, parents have claimed that the students were the direct target.
President Ibrahim Reisi directed Interior Minister Ahmed Vahidi, Intelligence Minister Ismail Khatib and Health Minister Behram Aynullahi to conduct the study on March 1.
The chief, on the other hand, explained that the cause of these incidents was “the enemy’s conspiracy to create fear and despair in the people.” said.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “13 thousand Ukrainian soldiers died in the war.” Last Minute ASYA, Russia news headlines and events
- 3 satellites launched from China – MIR
- The air of India and Sri Lanka is breathtaking! – WORLD
- A busy night in Paris – WORLD
- Oil refineries, power engineers and port workers strike in France – WORLD
- US senators go to Taiwan, China continues exercises – WORLD
- News of a gigantic government employee protest in France. Last Minute France, Spain headlines and events
- Praise for China’s epidemiological measures – WORLD
- People call for evacuation in flood-hit Burketown in northwest Australia – WORLD
- China’s first sea-crossing high-speed train line enters testing phase – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.