In 2022, China produced more than 7 million electric vehicles, an increase of 96.9 percent.
In 2022, China produced more than 7 million electric vehicles, an increase of 96.9 percent.According to the latest data released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), 2022 saw a significant increase in the production and sales of electric vehicles in China.According to the latest data released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), 2022 saw a significant increase in the production and sales of electric vehicles in China. Thus, China has managed to maintain its position as the world leader for 8 years in a row. Last year, the number of electric vehicles produced in China increased by 96.9 percent year on year and reached 7 million 58 thousand, while the number of cars sold increased. by 93.4 percent a year. It is indicated that the number of electric vehicles exported last year increased 1.2 times over the previous year and reached 679 thousand, and three of the ten largest enterprises in the world in global sales of electric vehicles were Chinese enterprises. As of the end of the year, 5 million 210 thousand charging points and 1,973 battery replacement stations have been built in the country. In addition, 2,593 charging points and 675 battery replacement stations have been installed.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The war affected the politics and economy of Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, BERLIN, Russia, headlines and events
- 60 percent of Americans are unhappy with Biden’s performance as president
- The UN will increase assistance in case of an earthquake in northwestern Syria. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- A plan to expand the Greek border wall is being discussed. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- International Index Report – WORLD
- US and Philippines begin ‘largest’ military exercise off Taiwan Strait
- Signals of “normalization” of the Chinese economy are getting stronger – WORLD
- Inflation in the Eurozone in January amounted to 8.6 percent. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Earthquake of magnitude 5.4 in Indonesia – WORLD
- News “Executions in Iran, murders committed under the auspices of the state.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events