IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’
IMF urges France to “fiscal policy” The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published a report on the financial situation of France, which has spent billions of dollars to rescue businesses and households affected by the energy crisis. In a report asking France to review its financial position and consolidate its economy from early 2023, France spent more than 2 percent of GDP in a year due to electricity and gas price freezes, energy checks, fuel rebates. and the support given to companies reminded him. The report notes that government support for “whatever is necessary” to prevent unemployment and business closures is a heavy burden on the state budget, which has been hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. “Supporting the two crises and the weakening of the epidemic requires France to consolidate its public budget for 2023.” The said report indicated that instead, Paris has postponed cutting its budget deficit until 2024. He left his growth forecast for 2023 at 0.75 percent. The report says the government expects a 5 percent government deficit next year after a 4.9 percent budget deficit this year. it to 3 percent. The report, which noted that the IMF left its growth forecast for 2023 at 0.75 percent due to the extension of energy measures and tax cuts applied to companies, also mentioned that deferral of energy support and tax cuts would significantly reduce the budget deficit. . The report also recommends that the IMF focus on lowering the retirement age, completing unemployment reform, modest spending, including on fossil fuels and housing, and structural reforms in public services.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- $445 billion export insurance policy in six months in China – WORLD
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- Developed countries use child labor the most in the supply chain. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- The sign of the ground operation in northern Syria from Erdogan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Ecuador has introduced a new visa specifically designed for digital nomads
- News “We do not want any action in Syria.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News “The world should not be silent while people are burning.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Musk exposes former administration’s censorship policies – WORLD
- News about the suspension of support for the Hungarian Foundation. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events