IMF announces growth forecasts for China – WORLD
IMF announces growth forecasts for China From November 2 to 16, the IMF delegation held high-level talks in China.An assessment was given to the visit of a delegation led by IMF First Deputy Director Gita Gopinath.As part of the Covid-19 Zero Strategy, it was said that China recovered well from the first impact of the pandemic, and then growth slowed and continued to be pressured by the Covid-19 outbreaks, deep difficulties in the real estate sector and a slowdown in global demand. As part of these downside risks The economy this year was indicated to be expected to grow by 4.4 percent in 2023 and 2024 after growing by 3.2 percent.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Beijing’s reaction to the US downed Chinese spy balloon. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Fed Beige Book Shows US Companies Expect ‘Low Growth’ Economy
- China’s navigation system daily use exceeds 300 billion
- IMF warning: news “2023 will be more challenging.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- 3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- NATURAL GAS PRICES DECLINED IN EUROPE – IN THE WORLD
- What Americans searched most on Google in 2022
- Iran admitted that it enriches uranium by 84%. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- New decision on sanctions against Iranian senior officials from UK, US and EU – WORLD
- How much is Russia’s nuclear potential worth? News. Last Minute France, England, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.