“I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
President Joe Biden said he does not consider Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to suspend participation in the New START nuclear weapons treaty as a statement that Putin is considering using nuclear weapons.
“That would be a big mistake. This would not be a responsible act. But I don’t see this as a possibility of using nuclear weapons,” Biden said in an interview with ABC News.
Putin announced this week that he had decided to suspend the New START arms control agreement, which limited the number of nuclear warheads between Russia and the United States, reached in 2010, and said Moscow could start nuclear testing.
However, Russia has said it will abide by the agreed limits on nuclear missiles and keep the United States informed of their deployment despite the suspension of the agreement.
Asked if Russia’s ending the deal would make the world a less safe place, Biden said: “Look, I think we’re in a more insecure situation when we’re pulling out of arms control agreements that are in the interests of both parties and in the interests of the world.”
But Biden added that this does not indicate a change in Russia’s nuclear position.
“There is no evidence to support the idea that this means they are considering using nuclear weapons or are considering using ICBMs,” Biden said.
US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken yesterday called Russia’s announcement “unsuccessful and irresponsible” and NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg urged Putin to reconsider the issue, saying his decision made the world a more dangerous place.
broadcast by Voice of America “I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons” in the news hourA-ber.com editors have no editorial intervention. The news “I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons” is automatically posted on our website as it comes from the Voice of America website. in this area “I don’t think Putin will use nuclear weapons” The legal addressee of the news is the websites and agencies that published the news.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The world enthusiastically greeted the news of the new year. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- US President Biden delivers the latest news in Poland. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “We are categorically against a new military operation.” Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Corruption scandal is gaining momentum in AP. Last Minute Belgium, Greece news headlines and events
- Another news about nuclear energy from Russia. Last Minute AFRICA, Russia headlines and events
- The key players in the Ukrainian conflict embody distinctive styles of leadership
- ECB/Guindos: banking turmoil overshadows interest rate policy – WORLD
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- Meeting of the foreign ministers of Iran and South Africa – Iran news
- Wikipedia in Russia fined 2 million rubles for not removing fake information – MIR
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.