How much is a software developer salary? | ListList.com
The results of the 2022 Software Developer Salary Survey, which is regularly conducted by the “Previous Software Developer”, have been released. The survey showed in which industry software developers work the most and in what positions they earn the most. Thus, it became clear how much software developers earn on average per month, who are paid in Turkish liras. This survey also showed the positions that made the most money. Here are the salaries of software developers.
You can also take a look at this content: “From Journalist to PhD: How much do people earn doing the same job around the world?”
What positions do the respondents take?
Of the more than 5,000 respondents who took part in the survey, hosted by a previous software developer, 2,463 people said they worked for an enterprise company. 594 people responded to e-commerce, 1,152 to startups, 146 to digital advertising agencies, 370 to outsourcing, and 104 to games. 5 people said they work in a bank. It was stated that 1442 people were Full Stack Developers, 1290 people were Back-End Developers, 578 people were Front-End Developers, 453 people were Mobile App Developers, 296 people were Team Leaders and 149 people were Software Development Managers. 8 people answered business analyst. The salary of a programmer varies depending on the field and position of the person. Now let’s find out how much the salaries of software developers are.
You can also check out this content: “Blue, White, Pink, Gold, Grey: Why do we categorize jobs by collar color?”
What is the average salary of a programmer?
The answers given by software developers in the survey showed the average salary of software developers. The salary of software developers from the answers given in the survey is as follows.
You can also check out this content: What are flexible benefits? Why is this important for companies?
Full stack developer:
- Junior: TL 9,165
- Medium: 13,319 TL
- Senior: 19,722 TL
Back end developer:
- Junior: TL 9,370
- Medium: TL 14,703
- Senior: TL 21,678
- Junior: TL 8,947
- Medium: 13,930 TL
- Senior: 20,540 TL
- Junior: TL 9,227
- Medium: 14,970 TL
- Senior: 25,094 TL
- Junior: TL 8.500
- Medium: 15,576 TL
- Senior: 26,952 TL
Software development manager:
- Junior: TL 23,166
- Medium: TL 25,722
- Senior: 30,435 TL
- Junior: TL 8,785
- Medium: 15.300 TL
- Senior: TL 28,338
- Junior: TL 9,378
- Medium: TL 13,833
- Senior: 23,016 TL
- Junior: TL 8,794
- Medium: TL 16,352
- Senior: 21,277 TL
- Junior: TL 8,890
- Medium: 15,196 TL
- Senior: 15,375 TL
- Junior: 10,029 TL
- Medium: 16,380 TL
- Senior: 22,420 TL
How much are game developers salaries?
Game developers initially earn between 49,000 and 70,000 Turkish Liras. After several years of experience, their salary ranges from 70,000 to 95,000 Turkish Lira. When it comes to a managerial position such as team principal or coach, a game developer salary can range from £105,000 to £145,000.
You can also check out this content: “A flood explaining the appalling difference between being a waitress in the US and being a lawyer in Turkey.”
How much are software engineer salaries?
Software engineering lags behind in salary compared to other professions whose salaries we just mentioned. Software engineer salaries vary by government agency and private sector. Salary of a software engineer, paid depending on working hours in public institutions:
- The salary of a software engineer who has just started working is from 6 thousand 500 to 6 thousand 750 Turkish liras.
- The amount of salary that a software engineer with 5 years of experience in the profession will receive is approximately 6,800 to 6,800 Turkish liras.
- The salary of a software engineer with 10 years of experience in the profession is from 6 thousand 750 to 7 thousand Turkish liras.
- The amount of salary that a software engineer with 15 years of experience in the profession will receive is approximately 6,900 to 7,100 Turkish liras.
- The salary of a software engineer with 20 years of work experience is from 7,050 to 7,250 Turkish liras.
- The salary of a software engineer with 25 years of work experience is from 7,250 to 7,500 Turkish liras.
Software developers in the private sector are paid in proportion to experience. The salaries of software developers in the private sector are as follows:
- The minimum wage that a software engineer who has just started his career in the private sector is approximately TL 5,500. On average, this amount can reach up to 7,200 Turkish liras. The highest salary he can get in the private sector is 8,400 Turkish Lira.
- The minimum salary that a senior software engineer with two years of experience in his profession in the private sector will receive is approximately TL 8,150. On average, this amount can be up to 10 thousand 250 Turkish liras. The highest salary he can get in the private sector is 13,400 Turkish Lira.
- The minimum wage that a senior software engineer with five years of professional experience would receive in the private sector is approximately TL 10,750. On average, this amount can be up to 12 thousand 400 Turkish liras. The highest salary he can receive in the private sector is 19,500 Turkish Lira.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Oil falls on concerns about Poland – WORLD
- “Made in China” strengthened the economic development of all countries of the world – WORLD
- America Awaits KOEP Deal – World News
- IMF calls for France’s ‘fiscal policy’
- President Erdogan received Indian Ambassador Paul
- The largest trial in Belgian history has begun. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT headlines and events
- Tonight the world population will exceed 8 billion!
- 6 signs that the job is fake
- The woman who answered the question “Turkey” won the main prize!
- News “77 grain vessels are queuing in Turkey”. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events