Honor killing: young woman’s body found in suitcase!
The body of a young woman was found in a suitcase abandoned on the side of a road in India. The local police are investigating the case as an honor killing.
The incident occurred near the Yamuna highway in the city of Mathura in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. According to the information and the statement, the body of a young woman was found in a red suitcase. According to a report from the scene, Indian police said the young woman was shot twice in the chest and died after an autopsy showed signs of beatings on her body. Regarding the incident, the teams stated that the 22-year-old girl was killed by her father after a quarrel over her marriage to a man from another caste, and the woman’s parents were detained.
On the other hand, while the police have confiscated the father’s licensed handgun and the car allegedly used in the incident, they continue to investigate the case in the direction of “honor killings”.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- In Hungary, they introduced the tastes of Turkish cuisine – WORLD
- NATO airspace security is under constant control. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Twitter has blocked the accounts of many journalists, including a Voice of America correspondent. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Will the US economy go into recession? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- NATO gathered to help Ukraine Foreign Minister Cavusoglu discussed a tripartite memorandum. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, Russia headlines and events
- Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Panama’s Foreign Minister Tevani – WORLD
- News from Commerce Minister Musa in Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD, ECONOMY, CURRENT, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- Pianist Gülsin Onay performed a concert in memory of the victims of the earthquake at the University of Cambridge – WORLD
- Warning to avoid financial risks from China – WORLD
- “Gas Union” marches from three countries – MIR