High-speed train service resumed between China’s hinterland and Hong Kong – WORLD
High-speed train service has resumed between the Chinese hinterland and Hong Kong.The Hong Kong leg of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail line was reopened yesterday.Three more stops have been added to the newly launched trains, providing more choice and convenience for passengers in the interior of China and Hong Kong, but the Macau Special Administrative Region has received the largest number of passengers since yesterday’s outbreak. The number of passengers arriving in Macau in one day has reached 55,000. Experts agree that the opening of the border between the hinterland and Hong Kong, as well as borders with other countries, will benefit Hong Kong’s hospitality and retail business the most.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ukrainian soldiers will be trained at a US military base on how to use the Patriot system. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- News about Beijing’s COVID policy. Step back. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- News about North Korea’s continued missile tests. Last Minute WORLDWIDE, CURRENT, POLITICAL news headlines and events
- Bolsonaro: investigation launched – MIR
- Why presidential papers don’t belong to presidents
- “Made in China” strengthens the development of all countries – WORLD
- From Iran to the EU: “You shot yourself in the foot” news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- “The cocaine market could top $75 billion in 2023.” Last Minute ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- China’s foreign exchange reserves rose to $3.11 trillion in November – WORLD
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events