High-speed train service resumed between China’s hinterland and Hong Kong – WORLD
High-speed train service has resumed between the Chinese hinterland and Hong Kong.The Hong Kong leg of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail line was reopened yesterday.Three more stops have been added to the newly launched trains, providing more choice and convenience for passengers in the interior of China and Hong Kong, but the Macau Special Administrative Region has received the largest number of passengers since yesterday’s outbreak. The number of passengers arriving in Macau in one day has reached 55,000. Experts agree that the opening of the border between the hinterland and Hong Kong, as well as borders with other countries, will benefit Hong Kong’s hospitality and retail business the most.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- British Prime Minister Sunak’s visit to Kyiv. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
- 6 signs that the job is fake
- Erdogan travels to Germany in the news on 27 January. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Cologne, Russia, Greece headlines and events
- Good news for pilgrims: there are no age and age restrictions this year!
- US Treasury Secretary Yellen: Banking regulation needs to be overhauled – WORLD
- EU: Kosovo and Serbia take first step towards normalization – WORLD
- News “One of the world’s greatest natural disasters.”
- Minister Kirishci to take part in the UN conference on water resources
- News “Negotiations with Turkey resume in mid-March.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about Russia’s plan to strengthen the army while Zelensky is in the US. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.