Good news for pilgrims: there are no age and age restrictions this year!
Saudi Arabia will not enforce restrictions imposed on pilgrims during the pandemic this year.
Saudi Minister of Hajj and Umrah Tewfik Rabia spoke at the opening of Expo Hajj 2023 held in Jeddah titled “Quality and Competitiveness in Rahman’s Guest Service: A Vision for the Future”.
Rabia, who delivered the good news, announced that the age and number restrictions imposed on pilgrims during the pandemic will not apply this year.
He noted that this year there will be no age restrictions for pilgrims and their number will be the same as before the epidemic.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- “Puppet” statement of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden. Top news and events in EUROPE
- 50 billion yuan deal signed on first day of China Airshow – WORLD
- Project approved after 30 years – MIR
- ECB: risks to financial stability have increased – WORLD
- ATGB: TIMUR SOYKAN AND OUR CHILDREN ARE NOT ALONE. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- A donation of 1 billion euros for Ukraine was collected in Paris. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, POLITICS, Russia headlines and events
- Donald Trump will run for a second term!
- Switzerland froze Russian assets worth $7.5 billion. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Will the US economy go into recession? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the decision of the UN Court on Palestine. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events