Good news for pilgrims: there are no age and age restrictions this year!
Saudi Arabia will not enforce restrictions imposed on pilgrims during the pandemic this year.
Saudi Minister of Hajj and Umrah Tewfik Rabia spoke at the opening of Expo Hajj 2023 held in Jeddah titled “Quality and Competitiveness in Rahman’s Guest Service: A Vision for the Future”.
Rabia, who delivered the good news, announced that the age and number restrictions imposed on pilgrims during the pandemic will not apply this year.
He noted that this year there will be no age restrictions for pilgrims and their number will be the same as before the epidemic.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- While China’s gold production increased by 13 percent, there was a decrease in consumption – WORLD
- China’s services trade continues to grow in 11M 2022 – WORLD
- News In France, they discussed retirement at 65. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- Erdogan and Putin met by telephone News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- The news that passengers will be refunded double the cost of the ticket due to the cancellation of train traffic in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- Prominent American sports reporter dies in the line of duty in Qatar – WORLD
- How much is Russia’s nuclear potential worth? News. Last Minute France, England, Russia headlines and events
- News of $5 billion deposit from Saudi Arabia to CBRT. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- China leads the world in energy transformation investment with $546 billion.
- Permission to send Leopard tanks to Ukraine? News. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.