GIANT APPLE TECHNOLOGY WRONG
The investigation revealed that some of the brand’s affiliates were selling certain products, including iPhones, in bulk to foreign tourists and that consumption tax was not inadvertently applied to those sales. Apple Japan has been fined 14 billion yen ($105 million) for using duty-free products, according to official agency Kyodo. The IRS suspects that the people involved in the exploit increased their profits from the possible resale of bulk goods in circumvention of Japanese tax laws. Tax-exempt sales stopped in June According to Japan’s Nikkei Asia, Apple Japan, which reached $26 billion in sales in fiscal 2022, ended the tax exemption in June of this year by its own decision.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- 10 EU member states are sending search and rescue teams to Turkey. Last Minute EUROPE, Austria, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, Spain, Greece headlines and events
- Can Iran become a point of contact in Turkish-Israeli relations? News. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- Hundreds of people in London protested against the government’s health policy. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Turkey’s earthquake relief mobilization continues in Germany – WORLD
- Putin: Russia is ready to increase fertilizer exports – MIR
- News about the withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine after the goal of Kherson. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, Russian news and events
- Visa and Mastercard froze the use of a new commercial code for the sale of weapons in the US – WORLD
- New opportunities await the world with the development of China’s economy – WORLD
- USA on the lookout! A tsunami warning has been issued!
- The Uyghur human rights organization lost the legal battle. Latest UK headlines and events
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.