GIANT APPLE TECHNOLOGY WRONG
The investigation revealed that some of the brand’s affiliates were selling certain products, including iPhones, in bulk to foreign tourists and that consumption tax was not inadvertently applied to those sales. Apple Japan has been fined 14 billion yen ($105 million) for using duty-free products, according to official agency Kyodo. The IRS suspects that the people involved in the exploit increased their profits from the possible resale of bulk goods in circumvention of Japanese tax laws. Tax-exempt sales stopped in June According to Japan’s Nikkei Asia, Apple Japan, which reached $26 billion in sales in fiscal 2022, ended the tax exemption in June of this year by its own decision.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Ukraine rejects Putin’s decree on a ceasefire. Last Minute GERMANY, France, Russia headlines and events
- News “Border security discussed in negotiations with Syria.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Oil tankers are delayed in the Bosphorus Russia is concerned about the news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Qatar agreed to sell LNG to Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- Peru has a new president. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about the official application for a permit for a leopard from Poland to Germany. Last Minute GERMANY, Berlin, Russia headlines and events
- News about the threat of detention of anti-COVID protesters in China. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- U.S. Provides Passengers From China with COVID Testing Facility: Implementation Begins in News Jan. 5 Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- At the Atomexpo-2022 forum, blue was named the color of the economy of the future – MIR
- In Italy, 1 German was detained in connection with a group allegedly planning a coup d’état in Germany. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events