Germany postpones release of January inflation data due to technical issues – WORLD
Germany postpones release of January inflation data due to technical issuesBERLIN (AA) – The German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis) said that preliminary inflation data for January will be released a week later due to technical problems in data processing.Destatis said in a statement that due to technical issues processing data from the states, leading inflation data for January will be released in the week of Feb. 6-10 instead of Jan. 31.The statement states that the exact date will be determined on February 3.The European Statistical Office (Eurostat) said in a statement that January inflation data for the Eurozone will still be published on February 1, as planned, Eurostat will use the German data as an estimate with time series data. As Germany’s economy is the largest in the Eurozone, markets are expected to be closely watching the Eurostat data, which will be announced on Wednesday. inflation in Germany, which was 8.6% in December, will rise to 9.2% in January.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Conditions for opening the Lachin corridor from Baku. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Highest homicide rate in Latin America, latest news from Venezuela. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- North Korea tests underwater drone that allegedly triggered ‘radioactive tsunami’ – WORLD
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes western Japan – WORLD
- Ukrainians mourn and vow to continue the fight. Last Minute ASIA, CURRENT, UK, Russia headlines and events
- News “Using Turkey, Kazakhstan and Armenia to overcome EU sanctions against Russia.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News about the reduction of natural gas prices in Europe by 5 times. Last Minute Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- News about the preparation of Ukraine’s Joint Statement to the G20. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, France, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, Russia, TURKEY news headlines and events
- America’s Best and Worst Presidents Ranked
- News “High demand for drugs in Turkey and the EU”. Last minute Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, England, Spain, TURKEY news headlines and events