German defense minister resigns
German defense minister resignsGerman Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht has submitted her resignation to Chancellor Olaf Scholz.Christine Lambrecht, in a statement on the German Defense Ministry’s Twitter account, said she had decided to leave her post and conveyed this to Prime Minister Scholz.Lambrecht noted:“The media, which has been focused on me for several months, does not allow objective coverage and discussion of soldiers, the armed forces and security policy decisions that are in the interests of German citizens. The valuable work of soldiers and many motivated people in the army should be at the forefront. That’s why I decided to leave my job.” Lambrecht, who thanked everyone who gave him this opportunity and supported him, is expected to make a statement on the matter in the coming days.received a lot of criticismChristine Lambrecht discovered her shortcomings during her tenure and became the target of public criticism.Lambrecht, who became defense minister in December 2021, said in one of his first interviews that he did not know the ranks in the army and would send 5,000 helmets to Ukraine in January 2022 before the start of the Russian-Ukrainian war. It was also heavily criticized that he took a photo of his son taken in a helicopter and shared it on social media. After the visit, Lambrecht and his son were on vacation. Lambrecht admitted that he took this photo a few months later.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Will the Black Sea Grain Initiative expand? News. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Russia: French and British nuclear arsenals de facto under US control – WORLD
- News of FIFA’s call for compensation for World Cup workers. Last Minute GERMANY, Belgium, Netherlands, UK headlines and events
- Sevinch takes him to the difficult days of the Khojaly genocide
- World Markets – WORLD – Economy World Magazine
- Market value of Beijing Stock Exchange approaches 200 billion yuan – WORLD
- Zelensky submitted to parliament a decision to impose sanctions against Iran for 50 years – WORLD
- Cavusoglu discussed the actions in Paris with his French counterpart. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- News “Every hour five women are killed in the world.” Last minute AFRICA, ASIA, WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- 63 Russian soldiers died
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.