Fuel price caps discontinued
The fuel price ceiling applied in Hungary has been lifted to protect the consumer.
According to a statement by Hungarian State Minister Gergely Gulyas, it was reported that the European Union (EU) has canceled the maximum price tariff applied in its own countries due to the embargo and the application of the maximum price on Russian oil.
SUPPLY OF FUEL ENOUGH
Stating that some problems with fuel supplies have arisen due to the sanctions, Gulyas said:
“As a result of the Brussels sanctions, Hungarian families cannot be provided with fuel for 480 HUF at all gas stations in the country.”
In Hungary, gas stations were banned from selling expensive petrol and diesel fuel for vehicles with Hungarian license plates worth more than HUF 480 (approximately 22.75 Turkish lira) per litre.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Oil tankers are delayed in the Bosphorus Russia is concerned about the news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- How will the war in Ukraine go in 2023? News. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, Russia, headlines and events
- Natural Gas Step news from Russia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Fitch: ‘International aviation industry will benefit from China lifting travel restrictions’ – WORLD
- According to a review by the World Economic Forum, a global recession is possible this year. Last Minute GERMANY, Russia headlines and events
- Where you eat, shop, and enjoy may determine the political ads you see on social media
- Number of refugees sent from Istanbul announced
- Towards the end of the Jakarta-Bandung Railway – WORLD
- News “40 percent of teenagers have dropped out of school in Venezuela.” Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- US accusation of attempted assassination of three Iranians. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events