Fuel price caps discontinued
The fuel price ceiling applied in Hungary has been lifted to protect the consumer.
According to a statement by Hungarian State Minister Gergely Gulyas, it was reported that the European Union (EU) has canceled the maximum price tariff applied in its own countries due to the embargo and the application of the maximum price on Russian oil.
SUPPLY OF FUEL ENOUGH
Stating that some problems with fuel supplies have arisen due to the sanctions, Gulyas said:
“As a result of the Brussels sanctions, Hungarian families cannot be provided with fuel for 480 HUF at all gas stations in the country.”
In Hungary, gas stations were banned from selling expensive petrol and diesel fuel for vehicles with Hungarian license plates worth more than HUF 480 (approximately 22.75 Turkish lira) per litre.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Is a “great resignation” really a “great job switch”?
- Zelensky: The news “We’ll kill everyone.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Canada bans imports of aluminum and steel from Russia – WORLD
- Arms deliveries to Ukraine in the spotlight are the latest news in Asia. Last Minute GERMANY, ASIA, Russia headlines and events
- China’s TikTok statement: ‘US hasn’t provided evidence yet’ – WORLD
- News “Russia is trying to deprive Ukraine of light.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China launches 5 satellites with CERES-1 Y5 rocket – MIR
- China is approaching the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News on the way to UNESCO World Breakfast Day. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, CULTURE-ART, TOURISM, TURKEY, news headlines and events
- Faisal Miqdat in Egypt – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.