Frightening factory fire: 36 dead
36 people died in a fire that broke out at a factory in the city of Anyang in China’s Henan province.
A fire broke out in the High Tech Zone in Anyang, China. According to local media, 63 fire engines were sent to the area on Monday afternoon to start the fire.
If at 20:00 local time the fire was localized, then at 23:00 it was completely extinguished. According to CCTV, 36 people died on Tuesday morning and two were taken to hospital with minor injuries.
On the other hand, the bodies of two people on fire have not yet been found.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- News “Iran becomes a supplier of weapons to Russia.” Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- China’s first deep-sea floating wind power platform launched – WORLD
- News of a call to cancel 20 percent of flights at Orly airport on January 31 in France. Last Minute EUROPE, FRANCE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- On the eve of the Spring Festival, 26 million passengers were transported – WORLD
- Profile of jihadists returning from Syria scaring France. News headlines and events from Last Minute France
- The air of India and Sri Lanka is breathtaking! – WORLD
- Explosion in Istanbul’s busiest street kills and injures people
- Truss becomes new UK prime minister – WORLD
- 5 people died, more than 700 people were injured as a result of Hurricane Mocha, which was effective in Myanmar
- US Treasury Secretary Yellen: Banking regulation needs to be overhauled – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.