French government uses constitutional powers to vote on controversial pension reform – WORLD
In France, the government has used its constitutional powers to put a controversial pension reform to a vote.PARIS (AA) – French Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne announced that she has enacted the 3rd paragraph of Article 49 of the Constitution, which empowers the government to pass a National Assembly bill without a vote on pension reform.The Borne government, which did not have an absolute majority in the National Assembly, decided to pass a reform bill that aims to raise the retirement age from 62 to 64. After two breaks, Borne spoke at a general meeting on pension reform, convened at 15.00 local time in Parliament, announced that it had put into practice paragraph 3 of Article 49 of the Constitution. The need for reform Marine Le Pen, vice chair of the group of the far-right National Unity (NU) party, said they would submit a vote of no confidence in parliament against the government’s move.– paragraph 3 of Article 49 of the ConstitutionParagraph 3 of article 49 of the Constitution empowers the government to pass a bill without a vote in the National Assembly and allows the opposition to pass a vote of no confidence, on the other hand, the bill is considered passed without a vote in parliament. and appears before the Senate. The French repeatedly took to the streets for mass strikes and demonstrations against the pension reform, the contents of which Born announced on January 10. The most important workers’ and students’ unions in the country, as well as most of the opposition, opposed the reforms.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Annual turnover of Xinjiang – WORLD – World Magazine of Economics
- Twitter also arrested unused accounts – MIR
- American and Russian diplomats discussed technical issues in Istanbul, apart from the war in Ukraine. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Kayseri Europeans cooked and sold ravioli to earthquake victims. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT headlines and events
- Explosion in Pakistan: 12 dead, 13 injured
- Massacre in Iran does not end – WORLD
- News about the call to lift sanctions from China and Iran. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News of three life sentences in the MH17 case. Last Minute EUROPE, Belgium, CURRENT, Netherlands, Russia headlines and events
- News about the violation of airspace in the Taiwan Strait from the Chinese Air Force. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- ECB/Guindos: banking turmoil overshadows interest rate policy – WORLD
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.