Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin dies – WORLD
Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin has died at the age of 96. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Central Committee said in a statement that Jiang passed away at noon in Shanghai, where he was being treated for leukemia and multiple organ failure.Jiang, who came to power after the bloody crackdown on the Tiananma Square protests in Beijing in 1989, promoted Chinese leader Ding Xiaoping’s policy of openness and reform, brought an institutional structure to the CCP administration that was shaped by politicians and politicians, and brought to power civil bureaucracy. He brought the understanding that he represented the interests of the majority of his people.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The French healthcare system is going through a “painful period”. Last Minute EUROPE, France, CURRENT, HEALTH, Health Headlines and Events
- UN announces it will not withdraw from Sudan despite conflicts – WORLD
- Iranian fake cops who extorted money from tourists caught!
- On January 22, civil flights grew by 3.6% – WORLD
- How is career planning done? | ListList.com
- Thwarting a red wave, Generation Z emerges as a powerful voting power
- international markets
- Will European solidarity continue? News. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- Yemen: a peaceful atmosphere reigns here like never before
- The Office of Communications followed the leaked files on Twitter.
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.