Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin dies – WORLD
Former Chinese President Jiang Zemin has died at the age of 96. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Central Committee said in a statement that Jiang passed away at noon in Shanghai, where he was being treated for leukemia and multiple organ failure.Jiang, who came to power after the bloody crackdown on the Tiananma Square protests in Beijing in 1989, promoted Chinese leader Ding Xiaoping’s policy of openness and reform, brought an institutional structure to the CCP administration that was shaped by politicians and politicians, and brought to power civil bureaucracy. He brought the understanding that he represented the interests of the majority of his people.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The UK healthcare system is under a lot of pressure. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK, HEALTH, health headlines and events
- 3 New news from the Taykonaut Tiangong space station is on its way. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Financial support for border control from the EU to Turkey. Last Minute WORLD headlines and events
- News about a Turkish youth shot dead in Paris. Top news and events in EUROPE
- European airlines increase the number of flights to China – WORLD
- Russian fertilizers are sent to Africa with the permission of the UN. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- International Markets – WORLD – World Journal of Economics
- Finland wants to become a NATO member at the same time as Sweden. Last Minute UK, Russia headlines and events
- Decree of the President of the Uludag region adopted: environmentalists react!
- Artificial intelligence has been developed to recognize pneumonia – MIR