Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: We must act together! – WORLD
Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu met with students at the conference “Turkey’s Entrepreneurial and Humanitarian Foreign Policy” held at the ITU Süleyman Demirel Cultural Center.Mevlut Cavusoglu, within the framework of the conference, presented information and examples to university students and scholars about Turkey’s current diplomacy, goals and strategies. Pointing to Turkey’s global diplomacy, especially in Asia and Europe, Cavusoglu said: Europe, although he stopped for reasons arising from the European Union. Regardless of this war, we see that the crises and trials that have affected the whole world have affected Europe so much. The economic crises, the energy and food crisis have deepened this racist movement, Islamophobia, xenophobia, intolerance towards those who do not belong to them, here , in Germany, Alma You must be closely following the latest developments in nya. The coup attempt was thwarted by operations before it even started. Therefore, European countries also remember the coups and terrorist attacks that we experienced in the past on July 15, 2016, and understand that we need to fight and fight them together, we say that Europe needs Turkey in such a period. This is definitely not such an arrogant, arrogant approach. Because the country that shows the most effective struggle on the issues that we are talking about today is Turkey. In this sense, Turkey is one of the countries that contribute the most to Europe. Therefore, at the Ambassadors’ Conference in August, we came to the conclusion that we need to focus again on Europe in order to ensure the stability, peace and economic development of the continent on which we live. We are currently working in this direction,” he said.WE PROTECT OUR INTERESTS THROUGH OUR PRESENCE AT THE DECISION TABLESEmphasizing the versatility of Turkish diplomacy, Cavusoglu said: “When we talk about Asia again, so far we have had not only Asian initiatives. We talked about African expansion, it turned into a partnership. from a total turnover of 4.3 billion dollars to 34.5 billion dollars and this year will approach 45 billion dollars. We said Latin America, we moved from 6 embassies, 18 embassies to 1 consulate general. We had only 800 thousand dollars of trade with Latin America. Today 15 billion dollars, the end of last year. This year we are approaching 20 billion dollars. This should not be limited to the economy. he.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- The agreement will be valid for 120 days. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT headlines and events
- Rolls-Royce and Gulfstream take important step towards sustainable aviation – WORLD
- China’s services trade up 12.9% in 2022 – WORLD
- Germany postpones release of January inflation data due to technical issues – WORLD
- News about cocaine on a ship from Brazil to Tekirdag. Last Minute WORLD, CURRENT, TURKEY news headlines and events
- HORRIBLE ACCIDENT ON THE ROAD! – Kent News Agency
- Canada bans imports of aluminum and steel from Russia – WORLD
- The number of votes cast abroad has been announced!
- The US Treasury raised the forecast for loans for the first quarter of the year – WORLD
- News “The United States still has not received a notification of a new START treaty from Russia.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.