FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
With the decree signed by Putin, a change was made to the decision that Western countries that impose sanctions on Russia and are defined as “unfriendly” can only pay for Russian gas in rubles, cut off natural gas supplies to some European companies. Gazprom has stopped deliveries of natural gas to Poland, Bulgaria, Finland, the Netherlands and some European companies on the grounds that they did not pay in rubles “Unfriendly” countries importing Russian gas may pay their debts in foreign currencies such as dollars or euro According to the decree, which is allowed to pay in units, the payment of the debt of the countries in question will not mean the resumption of Russian gas supplies.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- New opportunities await the world with the development of China’s economy – WORLD
- WHEN AND ON WHAT DATE WILL THE NATO SUMMIT BE HELD?
- EU: We evaluate all corridors for the export of Ukrainian grain – WORLD
- Companies participating in ‘4 days a week work trial’ in the UK will continue to implement it – WORLD
- The proposal to digitalize applications for a Schengen visa was adopted in the European Parliament. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, TOURISM headlines and events
- NATO held “crisis management exercises” – MIR
- China Development Forum 2023 to be held at full capacity – WORLD
- News about regular resignations in Ukraine. Last Minute Spain, Russia news headlines and events
- EU new car sales up in January – WORLD
- 63 Russian soldiers died