FOREIGN CURRENCY APPROVAL FROM PUTIN – WORLD
With the decree signed by Putin, a change was made to the decision that Western countries that impose sanctions on Russia and are defined as “unfriendly” can only pay for Russian gas in rubles, cut off natural gas supplies to some European companies. Gazprom has stopped deliveries of natural gas to Poland, Bulgaria, Finland, the Netherlands and some European companies on the grounds that they did not pay in rubles “Unfriendly” countries importing Russian gas may pay their debts in foreign currencies such as dollars or euro According to the decree, which is allowed to pay in units, the payment of the debt of the countries in question will not mean the resumption of Russian gas supplies.
- Surprising words and phrases invented by the presidents of the United States
- Note from Azerbaijan to Iran!
- A maximum price could be set for Russian oil!
- Venezuela ranks first in food inflation in Latin America.
- Rising dollar in Lebanon forced taxi drivers to close their contacts – WORLD
- From Iran to the EU: “You shot yourself in the foot” news. News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- China fights Covid with oil – WORLD
- News of the death sentence for a British citizen from Iran. Last Minute EUROPE, CURRENT, UK headlines and events
- Arabica occupies 70 percent of the world coffee market – WORLD
- News about dozens of people killed in a plane crash in Nepal. Last Minute France, Russia headlines and events
- News “Russia’s recent attacks on Ukraine show Putin’s brutality.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- News “Russia is trying to deprive Ukraine of light.” News headlines and events Last Minute Russia
- Amazon is laying off 18,000 employees. Last Minute France, England, Spain headlines and events
- Recession indicator in the US bond market reaches historic levels – WORLD